Sometimes it is the little things that make all the difference. Here are a few tips from from The Daily Buzz on how to simplify your life.
Why didn’t I think of that?! We guarantee you’ll be uttering those words more than once at these ingenious little tips, tricks and ideas that solve everyday problems … some you never knew you had!
Hull strawberries easily using a straw.
Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes.
Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or computer screen with WD40 (also works on walls).
Overhaul your linen cupboard – store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone / iPod in a bowl – the concave shape amplifies the music.
Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags.
Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
For more ideas on how to make your life eaiser check out The Daily Buzz
Franklin Listing AlertsFranklin, MA - $169,900
241 Washington St - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:9 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1Franklin, MA - $279,900
30 Anthony Rd - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Franklin, MA - $230,000
76 Chestnut Street - Single-Family - Victorian, Cottage, Bungalow - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:2Franklin, MA - $679,900
58 SILVER FOX RD - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1
- Winter Storm Warning In Effect Saturday Into Sunday December 13, 2013The National Weather Service has issued a Winter Storm Warning for Worcester County, and much of southern New England.
- Photo Flash: In Rehearsal with Fpac's the Nutcracker December 10, 2013FPAC will present THE NUTCRACKER this weekend, with performances will take place on Saturday, December 14, at 7:30 p.m. and on Sunday, December 15, at 2:00 p.m. at the Thomas D. Mercer Auditorium, 224 Oak Street, in Franklin.
- WInter Weather Advisory in Effect Sunday Night into Monday December 8, 2013The National Weather Service has issued a Winter Weather Advisory for Worcester County, and much of southern New England.
- Tri-County teachers give back with "cash mob" December 7, 2013The Tri-County Teachers Association turned the typically quiet Monday afternoon at Terrazza gift shop in Franklin into a buzzing buying frenzy thanks to a well-organized "cash mob."
- RI man, ex-teacher, sentenced on child porn charge December 5, 2013A Rhode Island man who was a longtime teacher at a Massachusetts high school has been sentenced to 18 months in a halfway house on federal child pornography charges.
- Winter Storm Warning In Effect Saturday Into Sunday December 13, 2013