Sometimes it is the little things that make all the difference. Here are a few tips from from The Daily Buzz on how to simplify your life.
Why didn’t I think of that?! We guarantee you’ll be uttering those words more than once at these ingenious little tips, tricks and ideas that solve everyday problems … some you never knew you had!
Hull strawberries easily using a straw.
Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes.
Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or computer screen with WD40 (also works on walls).
Overhaul your linen cupboard – store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone / iPod in a bowl – the concave shape amplifies the music.
Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags.
Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
For more ideas on how to make your life eaiser check out The Daily Buzz
Franklin Listing AlertsFranklin, MA - $729,000
121 Fall Ln - Single-Family - Colonial, Contemporary - Rooms:10 - Beds:5 - Baths:4/13 hours agoFranklin, MA - $250,000
103 Peck St - Single-Family - Gambrel - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:1/111 hours agoFranklin, MA - $287,900
10 Bent St - Single-Family - Raised Ranch - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/115 hours agoFranklin, MA - $247,500
3 Hawthorne Vlg - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/117 hours agoFranklin, MA - $347,000
107 Brook Street - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:217 hours ago
- Speedline Technologies Launches New Web Site September 8, 2014FRANKLIN, MA Speedline Technologies, Inc., announces the launch of its new web site, a rich, interactive resource that's easy to navigate and offers the latest in technology solutions and process knowledge for electronics manufacturing, specifically SMT PCB Assembly. The new web site is located at the same address, www.speedlinetech.com , but it's […]
- Franklin woman hooked on rugs September 7, 2014In the 1800's, New England wool "hook" rugs functioned as carpets during the summer and became blankets atop beds in the winter. But today, Franklin's Laura Salamy's creates hook rugs that are pieces of art and displayed on walls, floors and tables.
- Multigenerational hospitality business started with a leap of faith September 5, 2014On Easter Sunday, 1955, Roland 'Aime' and Rita Lafrance took the biggest risk of their lives when they opened a family restaurant in Westport, MA, named it White's, hired customer service driven employees and embarked on a family enterprise. Aime assumed responsibility for the kitchen and Rita oversaw the 'front of the house' - the s […]
- Fpac's 2015 Season to Include Peter Pan, the Nutcracker & More September 2, 2014Franklin Performing Arts Company launches its 24th season with grand opening performances in THE BLACK BOX, FPAC's new home and performance venue in downtown Franklin.
- EMC Renews Lease In Franklin August 14, 2014The data storage giant occupies the entire high-bay warehouse building at 109 Constitution Boulevard, which was built in 2000.
- Speedline Technologies Launches New Web Site September 8, 2014