Colonial Style Home 8 Rm/3 to 4 Bedrms/2.5 Baths--Open Kitchen/Fireplace Family room concept--Living Room/Dining room w/oak flrs--3 to 4 Bedrms 2nd flr/2 full baths--Level Lot/fenced in back yard--Gas Heat/Central Air--New deck--Irrigation system--town sewer/town water--Nice location w/access to Rt 495/Mass Pike/Rt 95--Commuter train to Boston/schools/shopping/restaurants all nearby--Hurry before this one is gone!
Kathy Stankard - REALTOR
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
The listing office is Bridge Realty, Inc. and the listing agent is Robert P. Carey. The property listing data and information, or the images, set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information, and the images, are for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and it's subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information, or as to the accuracy of any of the images, set forth herein. Kathy Stankard will be pleased to show you this or any other property.
Featured Property Slideshow
Franklin Listing AlertsFranklin, MA - $3,900,000
10 Liberty Way - Commercial - Year Built:1987 - Acres:514 hours agoFranklin, MA - $1,050
127 King St - Rentals - - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:116 hours agoFranklin, MA - $350,000
0 Washington St - Land - Acres:6.1517 hours agoFranklin, MA - $299,900
5 Leanne Way - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/1
- Staten Island man pleads guilty in Nike sneaker beat-down at college May 11, 2013A 20-year-old Staten Island man has pleaded guilty to the December 2011 beating of a fellow Massachusetts college student in a dispute over the ownership of high-end Nike sneakers, according to a published report. […]
- Attleboro Arts Museum Exhibit Ends Soon May 10, 2013The Attleboro Arts Museum is preparing to close down their current exhibit and start work on the next High Art project. […]
- Speedline Introduces New Printing, Dispensing Platforms at SMT Hybrid Packaging Show in Nuremberg May 6, 2013S porting a decorative foil wrap for a striking appearance, the MPM Momentum Compact printer stole the show at the recent SMT Hybrid Packaging show in Nuremberg, Germany. […]
- Former Obama advisers launch consulting firm focusing on harnessing technology May 2, 2013A group of advisers who helped President Obama win reelection are launching a new consulting firm that will try to translate the skills and technological tools that won political campaigns into a force in the private sector. […]
- Police Log: Car Fire on I-495, Weekend Brush Fires April 28, 2013Friday, April 26 5:34 p.m.: A two-car crash was reported on Purchase Street, at Haven Street. […]
- Staten Island man pleads guilty in Nike sneaker beat-down at college May 11, 2013