The Massachusetts Association of REALTORS® (MAR) reported today that the number of single-family homes put under agreement in May went up again for the 13th straight month compared to the same time in 2011. Pending figures are a leading indicator of actual housing sales in Massachusetts for the following 2-3 months.
The Franklin, MA real estate market shows 29 homes under agreement during May 2012 with most concentrated in the $300,000-$349,000 range as well as the $500,000-$599,000 range. May 2011 shows slightly less activity with 28 homes under agreement. The average asking price is currently $435,959 whereas the average for a year ago was $408,646.
Featured Property Slideshow
Franklin Listing AlertsFranklin, MA - $900
40 Cottage St - Rentals - - Rooms:2 - Beds:1 - Baths:111 hours agoFranklin, MA - $189,900
98 Highwood Dr - Condo - Other - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:111 hours agoFranklin, MA - $389,900
Lot 14 Cassandra Avenue - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/1Franklin, MA - $339,900
13 Harborwood Dr - Single-Family - Split Entry - Rooms:9 - Beds:3 - Baths:2
- Staten Island man pleads guilty in Nike sneaker beat-down at college May 11, 2013A 20-year-old Staten Island man has pleaded guilty to the December 2011 beating of a fellow Massachusetts college student in a dispute over the ownership of high-end Nike sneakers, according to a published report. […]
- Attleboro Arts Museum Exhibit Ends Soon May 10, 2013The Attleboro Arts Museum is preparing to close down their current exhibit and start work on the next High Art project. […]
- Speedline Introduces New Printing, Dispensing Platforms at SMT Hybrid Packaging Show in Nuremberg May 6, 2013S porting a decorative foil wrap for a striking appearance, the MPM Momentum Compact printer stole the show at the recent SMT Hybrid Packaging show in Nuremberg, Germany. […]
- Former Obama advisers launch consulting firm focusing on harnessing technology May 2, 2013A group of advisers who helped President Obama win reelection are launching a new consulting firm that will try to translate the skills and technological tools that won political campaigns into a force in the private sector. […]
- Police Log: Car Fire on I-495, Weekend Brush Fires April 28, 2013Friday, April 26 5:34 p.m.: A two-car crash was reported on Purchase Street, at Haven Street. […]
- Staten Island man pleads guilty in Nike sneaker beat-down at college May 11, 2013